Everyone loves a good sale, and we’ve got one for you today. For the Black Friday weekend, we’re offering BOGO pricing on all our advertising. And it applies to every type of ad we offer. Soooo….
- Buy a classified ad for one week and get the second week free.
- Buy a display ad for one month and get the second month free.
- Buy a banner ad for one month and get the second month free.
You get the idea, right?
Basically, you buy some advertising and we’ll double it for free. You don’t even have to use the advertising right now. Maybe you have a big sale or promotion scheduled for after the new year and want to run an ad then. You just need to purchase and pay for your ad now to lock in the sale pricing, and we’ll save you a spot on our website.
Ad spaces are limited and sold on a first come, first served basis.
Still not convinced online advertising is the way to go? We’ve got four reasons you should change your mind:
1. Rock Bottom Prices: Where else can you spend $25 and have 6,007 views of your ad? That’s how many impressions our lowest price display ad had last month. Consider this: Just because a newspaper is delivered to 1,000 people, that doesn’t mean 1,000 people see your ad. However, thanks to web analytics, we know that ads on Lowell’s First Look get thousands of eyeballs on them every month.
2. Link to Your Website: A print ad requires potential customers to do some work to get more information from you. However, online ads make your company website or Facebook page just a click away. Ad performance can depend on the ad itself, but the click through rates (CTR) on the ads we host tend to be in line with industry average benchmarks.
3. Repetition, Repetition, Repetition: Standard marketing advice is that you need customers to see your business name seven times before it sticks with them. It can be expensive, not to mention time-consuming, to get your name in front of customers seven times through traditional advertisements. In the online world, it can be quick and easy to get that type of repetition by advertising on a site with high, local engagement like Lowell’s First Look. Even if someone doesn’t click on your ad, you get a benefit just by having your name in front of thousands of people every month.
4. Social Media Exposure: We can’t guarantee specific social media promotion, but we try very hard to send our advertisers some love once a month on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Our Facebook page alone reaches between 5,000-10,000 people per week which means more opportunities for people to see your brand. (FYI to readers: We keep it transparent and use the hashtag #loveouradvertisers on anything we post specifically to promote an advertiser.)
Ready to give us a try?
Check out our advertisement page for details on what spots we have available and current pricing. Then email your ad and when you want it to run to [email protected] We’ll send you an invoice via PayPal or email, whichever you prefer.
Need one more reason? Buying an ad now will ensure you can lock in our current rates. Our advertising prices will be going up after the new year, but existing advertisers will be grandfathered in to the lower prices and continue to receive them for as long as they advertise continuously. Once there is a break in service, future advertisements will be at the new, higher prices.
So what are you waiting for? Get your business name in front of thousands of Lowell-area readers. Claim your ad space today!
This sale runs from November 23, 2018 – November 26, 2018.