We received the following information from the Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce about this year’s award recipients.
Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce announces annual Award Recipients
Person of the Year Award – Carol Briggs
The recipient must demonstrate the following qualities.
- Over time, the candidate has freely donated considerable time to the community, school district, church, or humanity. This is over and above the demands of their regular profession
- The community is a better place to live because of the efforts of the candidate
- The candidate positively promotes the community in both word and action
- The candidate possesses new and innovative ideas that benefit the community
- The candidate cannot be a Chamber Board/Foundation Board member at the time of nomination
- Outstanding service
- Community investment
- Employment opportunity
- Volunteer service to the Greater Lowell Community
- Potential to improve the economic base within the Greater Lowell Community
- New and/or innovative business ventures to the Greater Lowell Community
- The ability to create excitement within the community
- Recognizing an outstanding non-profit over the past year
Join us for this annual event, featuring a social hour with cash bar & entertainment, followed by dinner and awards program.
February 21, 2019 at Deer Run Golf Club, 13955 Cascade Rd
6:00 PM Social Hour – 6:30 PM Dinner
The Annual Winter Gathering of the Membership is open to the public; tickets are $40 per person or $310 for a table of eight. Call the Chamber at 897-9161 to make reservations or register online. Master Card, Visa and Discovery cards are accepted.