Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce announces annual Award Recipients
Contact: Liz Baker
Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce
E-Mail [email protected]
Person of the Year Award – Mark & Theresa Mundt
The recipient must demonstrate the following qualities.
- Over time, the candidate has freely donated considerable time to the community, school district, church, or humanity. This is over and above the demands of their regular profession
- The community is a better place to live because of the efforts of the candidate
- The candidate positively promotes the community in both word and action
- The candidate possesses new and innovative ideas that benefit the community
- The candidate cannot be a Chamber Board/Foundation Board member at the time of nomination
Business Appreciation Award – River Valley Credit Union
The business must be established and demonstrates the following qualities.
- Outstanding service
- Community investment
- Employment opportunity
- Volunteer service/monetary donations to the Greater Lowell Community
Most Promising New Business – Deirdre’s Cakes and Bakes
The business must demonstrate the following qualities and be a Chamber member:
- Business must demonstrate the ability to improve the economic base within the Greater Lowell Community
- New business or a new venture of an existing business within the Greater Lowell Community
Brick Awards – Betten Baker Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Impact Church, Key Heights/Key Vista Community, King Milling, McDonald’s and Townhomes at Two Rivers
Award is given to Chamber Member(s) who has made a commitment to Greater Lowell Area over year. A business must be in the Industry/Retail/Service and/or Non-Profit category to be eligible for this award. This award category does not have to be awarded each year.
- Capital investment in their business
- Improving our economic base within the Greater Lowell Community
- Making an investment to grow and further develop their business
- Creating vibrancy within the community
- No consecutive awards
Non-Profit Spotlight – Kent County Youth Fair
- Recognizing an outstanding non-profit over the past year
Join us for this annual event, featuring a social hour with cash bar & entertainment, followed by dinner and awards program.
February 20, 2020 at The Fairway of Kent County, 13955 Cascade Rd
6:00 PM Social Hour – 6:30 PM Dinner
Deadline to Register: February 14, 2020
The Annual Winter Gathering of the Membership is open to the public; tickets are $50 per person or $390 for a table of eight. Call the Chamber at 897-9161 to make reservations or register online. Master Card, Visa and Discovery cards are accepted.